Winter Rodeo

Winter Rodeo
2014

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

When I grow up. . .

We never really thought too hard about what we were going to be when we grow up.  I remember all of the other kids in class thinking and saying things like, "I'm going to be a Doctor, Lawyer, Police Officer (Burry D!), Fireman" and things like that.  Every once in a while a kid would be influenced by a random parent and bust out "Congressman" or "Bus Driver".  I never really had a great answer.  I would tell my parents and teachers I wanted to be a professional skateboarder or bike rider.  By the time I got to high school it changed to pro rock climber.

Now that I am all grown up I know what I want to be.  If I had told my parents when I was younger what I knew deep in my heart to be my dream they probably would have just laughed.  Well, I am sure that you want to know what a soon to be Marketing Graduate wanted to be when he grows up.


 Follow your dreams, Kids!

No comments:

Interesting Perspective

I am always looking for new and interesting perspectives on Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Rock Climbing, Action Sports, and Marketing. Along with those topics some related issues that interest me are Sustainable Marketing and bridging the gap between the growing nature of businesses and the goal of enhancing the current sports industry business model to a healthier design for all!