Winter Rodeo

Winter Rodeo
2014

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Back in the Gym

I was on campus this afternoon and had a break between classes so I went to Casa Que Pasa (home of the world famous potato burrito) for some grub, a Stone IPA, and the wi-fi.  The food was great as always.  I ordered a Green Magma Quesadilla add Asada.  It is basically a quesadilla with lettuce, spouts, crumbled cojita cheese.  It is a pretty rad meal if you are into veggies, but I like to add Asada because I am like that.

After some hearty beverages and quality eats for pretty cheap I rode my bike back up to campus.  When I say up to campus, if you have ever been to Western Washington University you know what I mean.  I went into the gym for a climb sesh before the WWU DECA chapter meeting.  I haven't been into the gym in quite some time and could tell.  I hopped on some easy stuff to get my blood flowing and limber up the joints.  The Wade King Rec can be a pretty big meat market but offers a pretty good amount of things to occupy your mind while giving your muscles a break from bouldering. 

The bottom line?  I need to climb more.  Not so much for the scenery, but the fact that my grip is pretty much shot.  After 45 minutes of climbing I had to go to the meeting.  Normally 45 minutes isn't enough to get a solid pump in at the gym, but today was just right.

No comments:

Interesting Perspective

I am always looking for new and interesting perspectives on Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Rock Climbing, Action Sports, and Marketing. Along with those topics some related issues that interest me are Sustainable Marketing and bridging the gap between the growing nature of businesses and the goal of enhancing the current sports industry business model to a healthier design for all!