Winter Rodeo

Winter Rodeo
2014

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wakesurfing and Wakeboarding

I have had the great opportunity to be pulled behind a rad MB boat the past two days.  My body is sore and tired, but I love it.  I got my bell rung a few times and it was pretty fun.  The best slam that I had today was trying to clear a wake on my second day on a board.  I went for it but didn't have the skills to keep the tension on the line and use the boat to pull me to where I needed to be.  Alas, I slammed and came up to see three bald eagles flying above Lake Sammish.  

Fact: it is possible to hit your head and see birds!

Next time it'll go!

No comments:

Interesting Perspective

I am always looking for new and interesting perspectives on Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Rock Climbing, Action Sports, and Marketing. Along with those topics some related issues that interest me are Sustainable Marketing and bridging the gap between the growing nature of businesses and the goal of enhancing the current sports industry business model to a healthier design for all!