Winter Rodeo

Winter Rodeo
2014

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hey President Obama's Marketing Director


I know you are all about "Green Initiatives" and all of that.  So here's my question:  How does the purchase of more plastic water bottles serve that purpose?  I am all for capitalism and funding the "Change" we all wish to see, but I am at a loss for words when these gimmicks are thrown out to the masses.  A $15 water bottle to show support?  I have an idea, use one you already own and create your own "I love Obama" logo on it.  Honestly, get an aluminum bottle that costs less and is better for everyone.  

People:  support the cause by reducing your own impact by not purchasing silly gimmicks.
Obama Marketing:  You do great work!

No comments:

Interesting Perspective

I am always looking for new and interesting perspectives on Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Rock Climbing, Action Sports, and Marketing. Along with those topics some related issues that interest me are Sustainable Marketing and bridging the gap between the growing nature of businesses and the goal of enhancing the current sports industry business model to a healthier design for all!