Winter Rodeo

Winter Rodeo
2014

Thursday, February 11, 2010

School of Death

Why hasn't this dude been blogging lately?  I can tell you that one of the reasons is definitely not because I have been snowboarding all the time. That would be one thing I would love to be able to tell you.  I would love to say that I have been hiking, building sick jumps, hiking some more, maybe even shooting some photograpy of some rad people hitting said sick jumps.  In reality the answer to the question at hand is that I have been cruizing the halls of higher education. 

Here are a few things that I have learned while I haven't been blogging:
1) The Mt. Baker Banked Slalom should be named the State Police, Sheriff, Park Police Slalom.

2) The LBS (short for #1) is a rad time to meet up with people that you haven't seen in a while, but only if you are racing or hiking.  Don't roll if you are looking for a nice time without way too many people for the 8 chairs!

3) Unless you have endless cashflow steer clear of anything that is in the path of the Olympic Torches.  Bellingham is about to get f'n nuts. 

4) I have too many ideas to be in school right now.

5) Always have a metal water bottle.  (Just for water)

6) Companies comprised need at least one person with an educated background in Business.

7) I need to be OUTSIDE more!

No comments:

Interesting Perspective

I am always looking for new and interesting perspectives on Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Rock Climbing, Action Sports, and Marketing. Along with those topics some related issues that interest me are Sustainable Marketing and bridging the gap between the growing nature of businesses and the goal of enhancing the current sports industry business model to a healthier design for all!